Ted Gilchrist, creator of the fantastic BBC News Rebotocast text-to-speech podcast service, has created a similar service for my blog.
Rebotcast Reads Ben Metcalfe Blog takes my RSS feed and converts each post into speech. FeedBurner is then used to wrap it up into a podcast feed.
Subscribe via or add to Yahoo! Music Engine or Apple iTunes.
Thanks Ted for setting this up! 🙂
(I’m sure Ted won’t mind me saying that he’s running this as an “unsolicited unofficial service” and although I think it’s great, I can’t personally take any responsibility for it’s accuracy or timeliness.)
I’ve just finished my first attempt at a podcast, in preparation for greater things, I hope.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast RSS feed:
Shownotes: #0(beta) BMP 2005-07-27
- Ben Metcalfe Introduction
- Podcast kit – Sony Vaio VGN-U50, Griffin iMic, MP3 player
- backstage.bbc.co.uk Open Tech 05
- Jeremy Zawodny of Yahoo! visits BBC
- London geekdinner.co.uk
- Lee Wilkins (+ Mrs) Podcasting – http://thejennyandleeshow.com/
- Bar Blanca
- Birthday – surprise office party on flickr
- Tas Firin – excellent Turkish charcoal grill resturant near Brick Lane
- Ron Metcalfe (my father) My “Hepatitis C” Webblog, Face of NHS Hep C Awareness Campaign
- Send feedback/audio comment (max 5MB) to podcast (at) benmetcalfe.com